Address: 'De Carle View', Corner of 7 Crete St & 30 Scott St, Dunedin
Bedrooms: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
Price: From $695,000
Featuring a superb corner-site location, overlooking De Carle Park, this stunning architecturally-designed brand-new Dunedin development showcases four boutique townhouses. Oozing street appeal, these modern-living townhouses are sure to appeal to both homeowners and investors alike.
For investors, the estimated rental returns offer some of the highest returns in the country at approximately $580 to $630 per week. These new-build homes also qualify for the 20 year tax exemption in relation to interest deductibility (both you and any subsequent buyers within 20 years can avail of this), the 5-year bright-line (as opposed to 10 years for 2nd hand property) and are the perfect investment property offering both a strong rental yield as well as great potential for future capital gains, given their appeal to the owner-occupier market in Dunedin, as well as investor market. All come with a freehold title at settlement.
Special Offer: Full appliance package included - Fridge/freezer and washer/dryer - full tenant move in ready!
Point of Difference: Each townhouse is custom designed and each has its own driveway, street frontage & independent street numbering. Because this is a corner-site, De Carle is unique in that all homes have fantastic street appeal and frontage. Most townhouse projects will not have this, as corner sites are few and far between.
The contracts will be fixed price with only a 10% deposit due now and the balance at completion in approximately December 2022.
- Only 4 homes in the development
- Corner site location, overlooking De Carle Park - All homes with their own driveway, street numbering and absolute street frontage
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom homes with 1 carpark included
- Priced from only $695,000
- Rental estimates at $580 - $630 per week
- Only 10% deposit now, estimated completion Dec 2022
- Superb finishes – European appliances, digital touchpad door
- Great location close to beaches and Dunedin central, directly overlooking De Carle Park
- Ideal for investors wanting the best yields, and owner-occupiers wanting a top-class brand-new Dunedin home that’s close to all that Dunedin has to offer
Contact us immediately for the full information pack.