Price: From $695,000
Is Dunedin NZ’s hottest property market? Our last 6 developments have sold out in just hours of release. Our latest development will be no exception. Pre-registration for early access is a must.
Shortly we’ll be launching a brand new stunning Dunedin Townhouse development. The Dunedin market is in dire need of new-build homes and the last development sold out within hours to a mix of investors and owner occupiers. So be sure to register your interest now to gain early access and secure a brand-new Dunedin townhouse.
This is a boutique development of just 6 brand-new homes positioned in a prime location. Just metres from St Kilda Beach, parks, schools and only 3.4kms to the city centre. The homes will really appeal to owner-occupiers and investors wanting an upmarket brand-new, warm, modern townhouse. For investors these properties will generate strong cashflows and will be really appealing to professional tenants.
Featuring a high level of specification, all townhouses will include stone benchtops, European appliances, double-glazing, sunny north-facing courtyards and smart key-pad entry. Fully turnkey and ready for you or your tenant to move straight in.
With over $5 Billion of capital spending taking place in Dunedin over the coming years, and a rising population wanting quality new homes to live in, versus a severe undersupply of quality new-build property, this decision is an easy one.
Here's a snapshot of the development:
- 6 Luxury Freehold townhouses
- Excellent finishes – European appliances, double-glazed, modern kitchens and bathrooms, smart lock doors
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, all with sunny north-facing courtyards
- Rental Estimates of $570 - $620pw!
- Beautiful seaside location and only 3.4kms to the city centre
- Secure now with only 10% deposit, completion estimated for Sept 2022
- Chronically undersupplied market, superb rental yields
- Over $5billon of capital spending in Dunedin over the next 10-15 years
Releasing soon. Register your interest now to be one of the first to receive the full information pack and also our Dunedin property guide.